Awards & Opportunities
Peter Sargent, 2017 Thomas DeGaetani Award
USITT provides year-round opportunities for recognition and advancement through education, awards, mentorships, and funding.
Active programs include:
- Glerum Masterclasses - Seattle, Washington
Entry & Advanced Level
Monday August 20 & Tuesday August 21, 2018
Deadline to Register: August 3, 2018
- Glerum Masterclasses - Dothan, Alabama
Entry & *New* Intermediate Level
Monday June 4 & Tuesday June 5, 2018
Deadline to Register: May 30, 2018
- Exhibits for the 2019 Prague Quadrennial of Performance Design and Space: curators are seeking to exhibit design work that represents the finest in artistic achievement presented in the United States between 2015 and 2019
Deadline to apply: Extended to June 4, 2018
- Costume Symposium: The Costume Comes to Cosplay, Three Day Worbla & EVA Foam Workshop
Where/ hosted by Utah Shakespeare Festival, Cedar City
Deadline to apply: July 18, 2018, or when full
- Rigging Safety Initiative: to provide free stage rigging inspections and safety training for secondary schools across America.
Deadline to apply: Next Cycle will Open Soon
USITT Board Statement on Adjudication.