DAA Nomination Information
The recipient, who does not have to be a member of USITT, is honored during the Annual Conference & Stage Expo. It is encouraged that the nominating Commissioner identify Conference programming which will focus on the contributions and career(s) of recipient(s). Additionally, the nominee's work is frequently featured in an exhibition.
The process for Distinguished Achievement Award includes the endorsement by the appropriate Commissioner and the VP for Commissions who will then forward the nomination to the USITT Awards and Resolutions Committee.
To complete the online nomination form you will need the following information:
- Information about the person you are nominating including name, address, e-mail, and phone number.
- You must have available for upload the following documents regarding your nominee: Letter of Nomination, Bio, and up to two optional Supporting Documents.
- Nominator name, address, e-mail, and phone number. Nominator must be a member of USITT and enter membership number.
- Nominator must complete the Suggested Plaque Wording field (50 word limit). Wording will be subject to editing if deemed necessary.
- Nominations for 2017 are open and will close July 15, 2016
If you need help contact the USITT office at email@example.com or 800-938-7488, ext 101