Requirements for Robert E. Cohen Award
Nominees must be completing or have completed a graduate degree within the last two years.
- USITT members may nominate people for these awards. Student members may not nominate themselves or other student members.
- Nominees and nominators must be current USITT member. (note: student cannot be nominated using an organizational membership).
- Awards are open to all ages and recognize promising newcomers in each award area.
Nominators must cite examples of work that feature the individual’s creative application of sound in the performing arts. Examples must be cited that demonstrate excellence in areas such as:
- Sound design
- System engineering
- Effective use of resources
- Submitted documents/materials may be up to eight samples of nominees work,five required, three optional.
- Citation of websites are acceptable for this award
Nominations Open Sept 1, 2016