Requirements for Rose Brand Award
Nominees must be completing or have completed a graduate degree within the last two years.
- USITT members may nominate people for these awards. Student members may not nominate themselves or other student members.
- Nominees and nominators must be current USITT member. (note: student cannot be nominated using an organizational membership).
- Awards are open to all ages and recognize promising newcomers in each award area.
- Nominees must be completing or have completed a graduate degree within the last two years.
Nominators must cite examples of work that feature the individual’s creative application of scene design in the performing arts. Examples must be cited that demonstrate excellence in areas such as:
- Compositional skill
- Graphics ability
- Scene painting
- Craft Work
- Computer applications
- Personnel management
- Effective use of resources
- Submitted documents/materials may include up to three different productions.
- Five plates of digital images are required; an additional three are optional (eight total).
- “Plate” refers to a single image or collage of images. Maximum size and resolution is 18 x 24 inches, 200dpi.
- PDF format only.
Nominations Open Sept 1, 2016