Weisfeld Award Requirements
Nominees must be completing or have completed a graduate degree within the last two years.
- USITT members may nominate people for these awards. Student members may not nominate themselves or other student members.
- Nominees and nominators must be current USITT member. (note: student cannot be nominated using an organizational membership).
- Awards are open to all ages and recognize promising newcomers in each award area.
Nominators must cite examples of work that feature the individual’s creative application of costume design and/or technology in the performing arts. Examples must be cited that demonstrate excellence in areas such as:
- Compositional skill
- Craft work
- Computer applications
- Personnel management
- Effective use of resources
- Submitted documents/materials may include up to three different productions.
- Five plates of digital images are required; an additional three are optional (eight total).
- “Plate” refers to a single image or collage of images. Maximum size and resolution is 18 x 24 inches, 200dpi.
- PDF format only.
Nominations Open Sept 1, 2017