CM-ET Certification Class
CM-ET Road Technician Certification
Designed for advanced motor technicians, this 16-hour class will give students hands-on experience operating, inspecting and troubleshooting our industry-leading CM-ET Lodestar and CM-ET Prostar motors. Upon successful completion of this course the participant will receive a 5 year certification for CM motors. This class counts towards 12 ETCP renewal credits.
- March 13-14, 2018 at 9am - 5pm
Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Training Conducted by:
Entertainment Product Trainer
ETCP Recognized Trainer
IATSE TTF Recommended Trainer
IATSE members attend at member rates. Non-member students and Non-member Early Career attend at student rates. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
Columbus McKinnon Entertainment, a leader in lifting and positioning equipment for the entertainment industry, will be holding a Road Technician Certification Class at USITT Conference & Stage Expo in Fort Lauderdale. Designed for advanced motor technicians, this 16-hour class will give students hands-on experience operating, inspecting and troubleshooting our industry-leading CM-ET Lodestar and CM-ET Prostar motors. Whether you’re new to CM products or a seasoned veteran, you won’t want to miss this class!
CM Entertainment Lodestar Maintenance Training - Class Objectives
- An understanding of how a CM Lodestar Motor works. How electricity flows inside. How the electric brake and travel limits operates.
- The knowledge of how to disassemble and reassemble a Lodestar Motor. When to inspect and what to look for during a routine inspection.
- The knowledge and confidence to troubleshoot. You will know what a pilot or secondary power supply is and why CM utilizes this design.
- To give the best possible training in maintenance and repair of the CM Lodestar Electric Motor.
- After the course each student will be tested for their knowledge of ANSI E1.6-2 and CM recommendations. A score of 75% or higher, the student will received a 5 year certification of CM Motors
Click here for the Full Agenda
To register for this class, it is recommended that individuals have successfully completed the one-day CM-ET Basic Introduction and Maintenance School within the past three years and work with Lodestar or Prostar hoists.
Price for Two-Day Class
$120 Member and IATSE
$60 Student/Early Career Member