International Travel Grant
Individual/Professional International Travel Grant
This grant was established in 2004 to provide USITT members with funding for international travel for advanced research and education in theatre related fields. Applicants must be current Individual, Early Career, Professional, or Senior USITT members.
This grant will fund projects which:
- Seek new knowledge through international travel to exhibitions, productions, and collections; or
- Provide opportunities in design for international companies; and
- Include a method of sharing experiences with the USITT membership
Individual Travel Grants are available every other year. Individual Travel Grant application information will be available in Fall 2017.
Individual/Professional Travel Grant Recipients
Student International Travel Grants
These grants were established in 2003 to assist USITT student members with international travel for education and research in theatre related fields. They fund projects that seek new knowledge through international travel to exhibitions, productions, and collections.
All applicants must:
- be a current USITT Student member
- be a full time student currently enrolled in either an upper division or graduate program in theatre
- demonstrate excellence or outstanding potential in research or design in any field related to the mission of USITT
Student Travel Award Grants application information will be available in Fall 2016.
Student Travel Award Recipients
||Lauren Gaston, University of Missouri-Kansas City
||Leigh Spencer Brown, University of Tennessee
||Ryan Fletcher, Stanford University
||Annelie Thurin, University of Oregon
||Fred Young, Boston University
||Olivera Gajic, University of Connecticut
If you have any questions about any of these grants, please contact Kevin Rigdon, VP International Activities.