Jay Glerum Rigging Masterclass Entry Level
June 13-14, 2017
Clayton County Performing Arts Center
Registration information and Rates:
Early Registration March 1 - May 9: $150
Late Registration After May 9: $175
Housing: Participants are responsible for reserving their own housing.
- Ed Leahy, Lead Instructor
Curriculum to be covered
- Safe Operation of Counterweight Fly Systems
- Basic Rigging Tools and Hardware
- How to Safely Rig and Fly Scenery
- Safety Procedures for Working at Heights and Using Ladders
- Basic Rules for Fall Protection
- Basic Maintenance of Rigging Systems Day to Day and Why Professional Inspections are Important
This is a hands on learning experience for each attendee so that theory is translated to practice under the supervision of Internationally recognized trainers.
Certificates will be issued in partnership with Educational Theatre Assocation so that attendees may apply for recognition of continuing education credit.
Secondary Teachers Can Apply for Travel Support