Rising Star Award Eligibility & Criteria
Eligibility and Criteria
- Current USITT members are invited to nominate deserving young professionals for this award.
- Nominees must be in their first four years of professional (non-academic) work following the completion of their highest degree.
- Successful nominees will demonstrate their professional accomplishments through the submission of a current professional resume/bio or web site, submission of up to eight (8) supporting documents of their work, and two letters of recommendation.
- Nominees are judged on their range of knowledge displayed and the best integration of skills, craft, and artistry.
- Award winners receive $1,000, a one-year USITT Individual membership, and a complimentary registration to the Annual Conference & Stage Expo.
- All nominations must be submitted online.
- Nominees will be given a link to upload required documents.
- Please contact the USITT office with any questions regarding document submissions.