The position of Lighting System Tech is to set up, operate and maintain entertainment lighting equipment. The
ideal candidate is an experienced tech with excellent interpersonal skills and will provide professional service, inhouse and on job sites, that upholds to Clearwing standards. This person will report to the Warehouse Manager.
System Lighting Tech
PT/FT: Full Time
Employment Period: Year Round
Hourly/Salary: TBD based on Experience
Last Updated: April 2019
Who We AreClearwing Productions, is the company behind the scenes. We are designers. We are engineers and technicians. We are purveyors of cutting-edge pro audio, lighting, and video equipment and production. We provide support, technology, and resources for musicians, venues, sporting events, corporate events, performing arts centers, and houses of worship.
The Clearwing Group offers more that a great job; we offer the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way each and every day. Whether you are an experienced road veteran or new to the industry, Clearwing provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits. Full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Long-Term Disability; Company paid life insurance with employee paid supplemental options and optional 401-K Plans.
The position of Lighting System Tech is to set up, operate and maintain entertainment lighting equipment. The ideal candidate is an experienced tech with excellent interpersonal skills and will provide professional service, inhouse and on job sites, that upholds to Clearwing standards. This person will report to the Warehouse Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Prep shows that the warehouse pulls
• Assist with advancing work on shows
• Assist with loading trucks an necessary
• Help warehouse staff with show pulls
• Help with project management of shows as directed by Operations and Logistics
• Participate in site surveys as needed
• Keep salesperson and Operations/Logistics notified of changes that affect pricing
• Assist with transportation of gear, to and from events
• Manage onsite crews
• Assist Warehouse Manager in the creation of proper testing and maintenance procedures on equipment
• Stay up-to-date on industry products and standards
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Four (4) years experience in lighting entertainment production
• Working knowledge of lighting equipment in Clearwing inventory
• Ability to delegate and manage crews on show-site
Physical Working Conditions
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Climb heights of up to 50’
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Able to operate a forklift or other heavy equipment
If you want to work for a company where your skills and personality are valued apply online at https://www.clearwing.com/careers/