This full-time position located at our Solon, Ohio location. Responsible for day-to-day operations and planning of Vincent Lighting’s online store, with a particular focus on improving the online customer experience and growing e-commerce revenue.
E-Commerce Specialist/Order Fulfillment Associate
Vincent Lighting Systems
SUMMARY: This full-time position located at our Solon, Ohio location. Responsible for day-to-day operations and planning of Vincent Lighting’s online store, with a particular focus on improving the online customer experience and growing e-commerce revenue. The specialist works closely between the Marketing and Product departments, to identify opportunities for enhanced customer experiences on the store, as well as new product listings.
This position requires interpretation of analytics provided by 3rd party providers, to assess the effectiveness of current keyword and content strategies and adjust to improve performance where possible. Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is a requirement for this position.
This position offers diversity in the day-to-day activities, as daily responsibilities also include fulfilling and packaging product orders, accurately shipping outgoing orders, and receiving incoming products and pallets.
- Create and edit products to our online store. This includes writing unique descriptions and specifications, finding suitable photos (or taking effective product photos), as well as create keywords and meta-tags for each product, to improve SEO rankings.
- Research other sites, to gain insight into how to improve our shoppers’ experience in our store.
- Analyze and interpret website statistics to determine which keywords are performing well, and where others need to be replaced. Monitor digital reports on search engine rankings, link popularity, conversions, etc. using Google Analytics, Prestashop and Leadsquared.
- Prepare quarterly reports with high performing products and areas for improvement.
- Identify 3-4 key products each month, and schedule social media posts.
- Attend weekly Marketing meetings, and quarterly web store meetings.
- Accurately pull orders, package and ship daily.
- Receive product shipments into accounting program and distribute to the proper person/department.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Must have a working knowledge of theatrical lighting and scenic products.
- Must be PC proficient, and possess a basic understanding of HTML and quantitative data collection.
- Familiarity with core concepts and tactics related to e-commerce.
REQUIREMENTS -- CONTINUE:
- Ability to understand the requirements of features necessary to support the technologies and processes needed, in order to operate a successful e-commerce program.
- Must be a self-starter, able to identify and prioritize important goals and work independently, showing initiative to ask questions and reach out to fellow team members for guidance, when needed.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment, to strategize upcoming goals and promotions for the store, as well as identify areas to improve.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds in a safe manner.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Send resume and cover letter to: Kim Craigie, Vincent Lighting Systems, 6161 Cochran Rd Ste D, Solon OH 44139, Fax: 216-475-6376, or Email: email@example.com
No phone calls please.