T.I.M. (Training, Inspection, Maintenance)
T.I.M. (Training, Inspection, Maintenance) FIELD TECHNICIAN
Syracuse, New York
Job Description: Responsibilities and authority include:
- Conducting Level 1 and Level 2 Safety Inspections
- Obtaining customer sign off at completion of Inspection/Repair
- Completing inspection report for submission to JR Clancy Service Dept.
- Compiling a BOM listing for any recommendations for repair
- Completing on site repairs and obtaining customer sign off
- Setting up own travel arrangements
- Weekly travel
- Training of other in-house resources to be able to perform inspections
- Submitting monthly on-line credit card expenses
- Following proper safety protocols including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment
- Performing work activities that are in line with achieving the company’s Quality Objectives
Minimum Qualification Criteria:
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Excellent written and oral skills
8-10 years in theatrical industry with rigging knowledge. Able to train, inspect, troubleshoot, and repair rigging equipment.
Electrical and controls knowledge is a plus.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System Awareness
Applicable QMS procedures/work instructions
To Apply: Please send resumes to Marilyn Larsen at ?MarilynLarsen@jrclancy.com