Thern, Inc has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager in our growing stage equipment business.
Business Development Manager
Passionate about theatre and the arts? Did you work tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure every performance came off without a hitch? Well now is your time to come into the spotlight! Thern, Inc has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager in our growing stage equipment business.
What will you be doing day to day:
- Fearlessly and relentlessly pursue new business opportunities in the stage equipment market. Support existing customers and business partners in a manner to meet/exceed sales and marketing objectives.
- Manage, develop and assist distributor partners in ways that increase loyalty, revenue and profitability.
- Qualify customers and prospects using established criteria related to customer type, market segment, discount level, credit terms, and other key categories.
- Coordinate with teammates to identify potential projects through iSqFt and other tools.
- Provide product and application training, and develop on going strategies and action plans to drive growth and profitability.
- Develop theatre consultants and architect relationships and encourage specification of Thern equipment.
- Assist in the development of product and service based solutions for our customers. With assistance from Marketing and Engineering, coordinate the release and promotion of new products and services with previously defined market and customer segments.
- Provide support to customers as necessary after the sale to maintain a positive relationship and ensure the solutions provided continue to satisfy customer requirements.
- Assist with market research, customer surveys, competitor analysis, and other activities as necessary to explore and understand market segments and develop marketing plans.
- Assist with the execution of marketing plans as required. Coordinate the distribution and use of marketing materials; instruct customers and distributors in the use of web based tools; and coordinate trade shows and events as necessary.
- Provide a timely and complete response to customer and prospect inquiries, document customer requirements and verify product selection according to established procedures.
- Provide verbal or written proposals for product and service based solutions as required and complete follow-up tasks as appropriate according to established guidelines.
- Write up or enter customer orders according to established guidelines and assist with order management to ensure on time delivery.
Thern, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.,
To be considered for this position please visit www.thern.com career page and apply for the Business Development Manager.