: A full time position to work with the project sales team in providing rigging, lighting, and control systems in related fields and industries.
Project Manager Rigging
Vincent Lighting Systems
SUMMARY: A full time position to work with the project sales team in providing rigging, lighting, and control systems in related fields and industries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a positive relationship with contractors, partners, representatives, specifiers, and other project stakeholders.
- Provide overall management of projects from concept to completion of sale through final delivery.
- Participate and attend weekly project department and sales meetings.
- Attend job-site meetings, as needed.
- Review bid documents, plans and specifications for both private and public bid projects and produce a bill of materials with the products that meet the plans and specification.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule, scope, and budget.
- Answer technical questions from installers, engineers, end users, etc.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for boxed good sales.
- Assist in the design and engineering of new equipment and devices that fulfill project requirements.
- Coordinate activities with field service technicians and installers, including start-up and scheduling.
- Prepare and distribute order acknowledgements.
- Issue purchase orders and rep-order worksheets.
- Distribute necessary paperwork and information to insure timely, accurate inventory and billing.
- Expedite orders and delivery of equipment.
- Maintain project tracking, filing and contact databases.
- Close out completed projects.
- Assist the Projects Administrator in reconciliation of inventory and invoicing.
- Prepare Operation and Maintenance manuals and warranty letters.
- Assist outside sales people in system design and layout.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A college degree is strongly preferred; similar experience will be considered.
- Two years related experience with similar responsibilities is required.
- Good administrative skills, mathematical aptitude and the ability to monitor small details are essential.
- The qualified candidate must be flexible, self-guided, willing to learn and capable of making decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Computer experience is a must, including MS Word and Excel. Knowledge of AutoCAD LT is required.
- A can do attitude with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of electrical riser diagrams, electrical power systems, dimming and control, theatrical lighting, entertainment lighting equipment, both motorized and manual theatrical rigging systems, Pipe grids, curtain tracks, and curtain systems is required.
Vincent Lighting Systems Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: Herman Sayre, Vincent Lighting Systems, 920 Vista Park Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15205 or email@example.com.