The Head Carpenter is responsible for the successful loading in, operating, and loading out of this tour.
Scene Design and Technology
The CATS Head Carpenter will report directly to the Production Manager. The Head Carpenter is responsible for the successful loading in, operating, and loading out of this tour. CATS is a 5-truck show, with a 2.5hr performance time. This production loads in, in 8 hours and out in 4 hours.
- Manage the overall technical integrity of this tour to successfully produce a high quality, Broadway national tour
- Effectively advance all performances with venue contacts
- Maintain touring show paperwork
- Track touring crew labor and OT
- Actively troubleshoot mechanical/automation/technical issues
- A minimum of 5 years touring experience
- Excellent carpentry and mechanical skills
- Working knowledge of email, Microsoft Office, Adobe products, AutoCAD
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org