Site Lead is the Installation Technician responsible for managing the job site and working with other install techs to pull wire, rack
wiring, termination, equipment mounting and shop maintenance. This person reports to the Operations Manger.
Systems Integration Site Lead
Clearwing Systems Integration
PT/FT: Full Time
Employment Period: Year Round
Hourly/Salary: TBD based on Experience
Last Updated: July 2019
Who We Are
Clearwing Systems Integration is the permanent installation company within the Clearwing Group. We provide long-lasting, highquality audio, video, lighting, drapery, and rigging solutions to venues of all types and of all sizes. As every environment is unique, we tailor our services to fit the complexity and needs of each individual project. Clearwing has physical offices strategically located in Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and Denver, CO. We’ve installed systems in clubs, stadiums, arenas, houses of worship, schools, universities, theaters, and casinos across the U.S. and all over the world.
The Clearwing Group offers more that a great job; we offer the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way each and every day. Whether you are an experienced road veteran or new to the industry, Clearwing provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits. Full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Long-Term Disability; Company paid life insurance with employee paid supplemental options and optional 401-K Plans.
Site Lead is the Installation Technician responsible for managing the job site and working with other install techs to pull wire, rack wiring, termination, equipment mounting and shop maintenance. This person reports to the Operations Manger.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand the overall expectations and timeline of the project
• Read and interpret CSI and Architectural engineering drawings
• Learn and apply CSI installation standards
• Pull wire for projects
• Terminate wire to plates, panels and racks
• Lace, terminate and label rack wiring in equipment racks
• Mounting and Rigging of AV equipment including displays, screens, projectors, speakers, cameras, racks, etc.
• Inspect, troubleshoot, test and correct your own work
• Report to Operations Manager the status of tasks and/or completion
• Maintain clean working areas
• Be cognizant of the job site surroundings and immediately report any safety hazards to the Operations Manager
• Coordinate schedules for programming, system testing, system commissioning and end user training
• Company tool and equipment maintenance, including controlling an safekeeping of all tools, in the shop and on the job site
• Company Vehicle upkeep and cleanliness
• Shop upkeep and cleanliness
• Other duties as assigned
• ETC authorized service provider- Lighting
• ETC authorized service provider - Rigging
• ETCP Entertainment Electrician or ETCP Rigging – Theatre Certification
• OSHA 30 Certification
• Must have at least three years field supervision experience
Physical Working Conditions
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Work at heights on ladders, lifts and stage grids
• Physical ability to walk, crawl and work in difficult positions and areas