USITT Presents: Introduction to disguise
Learn how to use the Disguise production toolkit main features including the Timeline, Stage and Output Feeds/configuration in this 1-day training session
- March 14, 2018 at 11:30am – 6pm
Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Room 216
- Training Conducted by:
Chet Miller - Training and Support Specialist at Disguise NYC
An introduction to Disguise's real-time 3D simulator & media server that integrates traditional lighting fixtures, LED screens and projection surfaces into one easy to use package.
What is Disguise
- Integrates a real-time 3D Stage Visualizer, media playback, and a timeline
- Integrate with the traditional tools of show delivery (lighting desks, audio and automation systems)
- Timeline level consists of a timeline containing a number of content layers
- Simulates your stage
Participants must supply their own laptop computer for this class.
Your laptop should meet these requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 - 32-bit or 64-bit
- GPU: 1GB Video RAM, DX11 compatible
- CPU: Intel i5 2nd Generation
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Audio: Any permitted
- Storage: 8GB
- External 2 button mouse with scroll wheel is HEAVILY recommended.
Note: To run the latest version of designer your system needs to have both Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or above installed
You will be provided a licensed USB key with the purchase of this class, a $50 value.
Disguise’s vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive events and installations in live events, concert touring, theatre, fixed installs, broadcast and most recently film.
The Disguise product range is now being used in a variety of exciting and innovative ways. 2017 saw our products being used on the 59th Grammys, the Brit Awards, touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple, and many more.
Learn more about Disguise Here
Price for Class
$60 Member and IATSE
$50 Early Career Member
$40 Student Member