Inducted as a Fellow: 2009
Short list of career highlights:
- Chair of the Department of Theatre and Cinema and the Director of the School of Dance and Theatre at Radford University in Radford, Virginia.
- Designed a national tour of Eugene O’Neill’s The Emperor Jones and several regional theatre productions.
- Led the Radford University Planning and Budget Committee for two terms and served on the Executive Council of the University Council of Chairs since its inception.
- Active member of Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC), including serving on SETC’s Editorial Board and creating the “Outside the Box” column for Southern Theatre magazine.
- Active in the Virginia Theatre Association – Keynote speaker in 2015.
Short list of your involvement in the Institute:
- Treasurer, Vice-Chair and Chair for the Southeast Section
- Conference Programming Committee
- Three terms as Vice-President for Programming
- USITT President 2008-10
Contact: See Membership Directory & Resource Guide