Cultural and Performing Arts Client Leader
As a Cultural and Performing Arts Leader at DLR Group, you will be responsible for the pursuit and management of projects while delivering design excellence. As part of our integrated design teams, you will create projects that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative thinker and manager with a strategic mindset and passion for the arts, this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
You'll provide hands-on leadership in the continuing success of the Cultural and Performing Arts team. This includes management of architectural, engineering, and design staff during all project phases as well as business development strategy to secure new work.
• At least ten (10) years of experience leading and working on cultural and/or performing arts projects.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and an enthusiastic team player.
• Ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple offices.
• Collaborative management style while being organized and deadline-driven.
• Demonstrated aptitude for adopting the firm’s technology and protocols.
• Willing to travel as projects or tasks require.
• Licensed Architect.
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture, minimum, from an accredited program.
• Knowledge and use of Revit.
• Active participation in arts organizations and boards, AIA, NOMA, or related volunteer experience.