Field Service Technician
Wenger Corporation is adding a Field Service Technician to our team. This position will be responsible for supporting our Training, Inspection, and Maintenance (TIM) program.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting Level 1 and Level 2 Safety Inspections
• Obtaining customer sign off at completion of Inspection/Repair
• Completing inspection report for submission to Service Dept.
• Compiling a BOM listing for any recommendations for repair
• Completing on site repairs and obtaining customer sign off
• Setting up own travel arrangements
• Weekly travel
• Training of other in-house resources to be able to perform inspections
• Submitting monthly on-line credit card expenses
• Following proper safety protocols including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment
• Performing work activities that are in line with achieving the company’s Quality Objectives
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• ETCP Certified
• Excellent written and oral skills
• 8-10 years in theatrical industry with rigging knowledge. Able to train, inspect, troubleshoot, and repair rigging equipment.
• Electrical and controls knowledge is a plus.
• ISO 9001 Quality Management System Awareness
• Knowledge of applicable QMS procedures/work instructions