Rigging Installation Specialist
• Installation of theatrical equipment, including theatrical rigging, curtains, stage lighting, audio
systems, and video systems
• Inspection and servicing customers’ rigging equipment
• Utilizing rope access to aid in inspection and installation of equipment.
• Working in our metal and wood shops to prepare equipment for projects, including cutting, welding,
drilling, punching, painting, and assembly of finished products.
• Rigging equipment inspections, organization and maintenance.
• Ability to lift and handle 50+ lbs.
• Working at height climbing a building structure or out of a personnel lift
• Traveling up to 5 days / 4 nights per week staying in a hotel or Airbnb. May require sharing a hotel
• Proficient use of power and hand tools
• Following company, OSHA, and site-specific safety protocols, including drug testing
• Working in existing or under-construction venues, requiring personal protective equipment: hard
hat, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, gloves (provided by PUI); and steel-toed boots (provided by you).
• Ability to read blueprints, work in AutoCAD and verify field conditions.
• Certification in any of the following a plus: ETCP Rigging Theatre, SPRAT or IRATA.
• Polite, courteous, and tactful communication with the public and company staff
• Punctual, responsible, and have organized work habits to be able to keep up with deadlines and
complete daily work on time with few mistakes
• Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with company policies
• Maintain a professional and positive attitude in a fast paced and occasionally high- pressure
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Exhibit values that include integrity, accountability, and a willingness to have fun
• Work equally well as an individual contributor or team member
• Full-time, non-exempt position with hourly rate depending on experience, education, and training.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K option and supplemental insurance coverages available.
• Eight paid holidays per year
• PTO accrual beginning after the first year of employment.
• Monthly cell phone reimbursement
• Employment is contingent on the passing of a pre-employment drug screening and employees are
subject to random drug screenings thereafter.
• Valid driver’s license required.
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org