Technical Theater Director
The Park School of Baltimore, an independent, K-12 day school in Baltimore, MD, seeks a Technical Director with expertise in all aspects of Technical Theater and Design to develop, oversee, and teach in its Middle and Upper School Technical Theater program and provide support to school-wide event programming as needed. Please see full description at: https://www.parkschool.net/about/employment/technical-theater-director/.
• Theatrical design experience is required, as is demonstration of successful artistry
• Professional or undergraduate/graduate-level training in all aspects of Technical Theater
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, Masters preferred
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills: should be a proactive “team player” with excellent interpersonal skills
• Extensive knowledge of technical theater, theater equipment, and best practices
• Desired Qualifications:
• Experience working with students in grades 6-12 and familiarity and comfort with working with elementary age students.