LiNK for Directing and Management
Friday, November 8
Institutions interviewing for Arts Administration, Management, Directing in 2019:
As schools register we will list them here. Please check back often.
All information has been provided by the institution. If you have questions regarding their programs please contact them directly. Thank you.
Applicants will pre-register and apply online. It is highly recommended to upload your materials ahead of time. Upon arrival, candidates are to check-in at the registration desk to receive program materials. The registration desk will be open at 8:00 am and students will set up their display tables beginning at 10:30 am.
Prior to the event you will receive a detailed schedule and more information via email. There will be a mandatory briefing in the interview room at 11:00 am. Interviews will start at 12:45 pm. The candidates and interviewers will be supplied with signup sheets to keep record of appointment times and breaks. Schools are encouraged to, and do, make an effort to speak with every candidate in the areas for which they are recruiting. Download full schedule
- Candidates will have time to set-up displays prior to interviews. Each candidate will
be assigned a 6’ wide by 3’ deep table. No display may exceed 8’ in height or have a footprint larger than 6’ x 3’. Power will be available throughout the room but candidates requiring power are encouraged to bring an extension cord, surge protector, etc. Representatives will walk-through student displays from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, during which time candidates will be asked to leave the room.
- Immediately following the candidate briefing, representatives will have one hour to review candidates work and signup for an interview time at the candidates table. Candidates will have 15 minutes, from 12:30 – 12:45 pm, to compose themselves before meeting their first interviewer at their display table. Interviews will begin at 12:45pm.
- Interviews are scheduled in 15 minute increments, at which time a bell will ring to keep
the process on schedule. Candidates and representatives will discuss career goals, academic
programs and professional advancement opportunities.
- There are two 15 minute breaks built into the schedule.
- Interviews continue until participants have met with everyone on their schedules. The
LiNK Soirée is a great opportunity to reconnect with one another after the interviews.
Housing is available at a discounted rate (valid through October 24) at the Crowne Plaza. Book your room here.