SETC's Virtual Stage Manager Opportunity
February 5, 2021
Calling All Stage Managers!
SETC’s virtual convention will be an experience like no other. SETC is looking for stage managers who already have the skills/experience or want to learn how to manage a virtual event. Ten stage managers will be hired and must attend training/preparation meetings and engage in some day-to-day coordination.
Details for the stage managing the SETC virtual convention:
- Be available for four full days (March 3, 4, 5, and 6, 2021) from 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. EST
- Monitor a Zoom room for the entire day, each day, with short breaks between sessions
- Be available for at least two SETC training sessions and watch short virtual platform training videos
- Have access to a reliable computer and Internet with a hardwire connection
- Have Zoom application installed on your computer and have skills and experience in all its functions and features
- $25/Hour (Training & Prep Time Paid)
- Convention Registration included