Vincent Lighting Systems (VLS) Re-Imagines their Brand
March 24, 2021
Since 1978, Vincent Lighting Systems (VLS) has gone above and beyond to provide their customers with best-in-class technology. In 2018 they expanded their products and services to include rigging and now are re-imagining their brand to provide a complete range of technology for visual environments.
VLS – Technology for Visual Environments brings more products and services to customers through their expert team and world-class product offerings. These offerings allow VLS to support more customer’s needs for both production services as well as systems integration paired with expert product advice and sales alongside Production Advantage.
Technology for Visual Environments
- Lighting Installation & Project Services
- Systems Integration & Design
- Industry Leading Service & Support
- RigSafe Rigging Inspections & Installation Services™
- LED Video Walls for Production & Installation
- CoPILOT Automation & Services Technologies
- Live Event Production Services
- Live Streaming and Event Broadcast Technologies
- Production Design and Management
- Equipment Rental
- GermSafe™ UV-C & Thermal Detection Products
For expert product advice and sales visit Production Advantage at ProAdv.com.
VLS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canterbury Capital, LLC, provides a complete range of services for visual environments backed with a commitment to on-time delivery, equipment operation guarantee, and after-hours project, rental, and production support. Every customer can count on a dedicated team of certified and degreed professionals, all fully focused on delivering the utmost professional experience. Since 1978, VLS professionals have met customers’ needs with equipment and products from over 100 industry manufacturers. VLS has managed 10,000+ projects and productions, including specialty architecture, bridges, theatres, schools, houses of worship, weddings, and corporate events. For more information about VLS please visit www.VLS.com or ProAdv.com.