The National Conference on Outdoor Theatre is being held VIRTUALLY October 1-2, 2020
September 11, 2020
Due to COVID-19, this year’s National Conference on Outdoor Theatre will be provided virtually at a reduced cost to attendees. This year, the SETC/Institute of Outdoor Theatre’s conference is using a ‘pay what you can’ model, with a suggested $95 registration fee. This year’s virtual conference will focus on practical solutions for the pressing issues that we are all facing during this time. The deadline to register is September 25, 2020.
The live presentations will build robust discussions and reach for solutions that range from safely reopening a theatre in the midst of a pandemic, building equity and inclusion in the performing arts, alternative performance options for outdoor theatre, and incorporating design in a virtual world. They will continue the traditional and informative roundtable discussions with a built-in happy hour.
This exploratory and inspirational conference will feature dynamic programming:
- Pandemic Proofing for Your Theatre
- Moving Forward Together: A Call to Action for Equity & Inclusion
- Mufflers, Porches, and Sanitized Headphones: New Approaches
- Special Session Sponsored by USITT
- Conversations for Board Members and Volunteers
- Provocative Un-Conference Roundtable Discussions
You need not be an SETC member or affiliated with an outdoor theatre to attend!