STAGING CONCEPTS PARTNERS WITH SERIES SEATING TO OFFER INNOVATIVE THEATER CHAIR FOR PERFORMANCE VENUES
November 25, 2019
has expanded its product portfolio with the addition of the SERIES Model-K® stackable theater chair. Staging Concepts will distribute the new seating option, which is manufactured by .
The SERIES Model-K chair is an upholstered theater stacking chair featuring an automatic gravity-return self-lifting seat. The chair is offered in both armless or armrest versions and is designed to increase personal space, allowing for more room at the hips and elbows and providing a streamlined profile with increased aisle access and space efficiency.
The SERIES Model-K chair’s innovative interlocking system allows for quick and easy set up with straight or radius row configurations, allowing long rows of chairs to be solidly linked in just a few seconds. Other key features of the SERIES Model-K include:
- Available widths of 20” without arms, 23½” with arms and customized widths upon request
- High-efficiency storage with stacking capacity up to 20 chairs
- Chair and storage cart slim enough to fit through a standard 32” wide doorway
- Removable/replaceable zippered seats and snap-in back covers
- Patented Surround Foam™ that fully surrounds the inner seat and back structure to prevent fabric marks and prolong foam durability
- Durable steel construction that passes a 600 lb. static load test
- Lightweight, front loading design for quicker and easier stacking and storage
- Fully enclosed automatic gravity seat lift-up system
Staging Concepts will offer the SERIES Model-K chairs in a choice of woven or coated/textured material in black or gray color options. Customers may select from a number of optional accessories, including cup holders and magnetic seat and row identifiers. The flexible magnetic system allows row letters and seat numbers to easily be detached with a special removal tool and replaced when needed for the next event. Storage carts also are available with a stacking capacity of up to 20 chairs.
More information about Staging Concepts.
More information about Series Seating.