STAGING CONCEPTS PARTNERS WITH SERIES SEATING TO OFFER INNOVATIVE THEATER CHAIR FOR PERFORMANCE VENUES
November 25, 2019
Staging Concepts has expanded its product portfolio with the addition of the SERIES Model-K® stackable theater chair. Staging Concepts will distribute the new seating option, which is manufactured by SERIES Seating.
The SERIES Model-K chair is an upholstered theater stacking chair featuring an automatic gravity-return self-lifting seat. The chair is offered in both armless or armrest versions and is designed to increase personal space, allowing for more room at the hips and elbows and providing a streamlined profile with increased aisle access and space efficiency.
The SERIES Model-K chair’s innovative interlocking system allows for quick and easy set up with straight or radius row configurations, allowing long rows of chairs to be solidly linked in just a few seconds. Other key features of the SERIES Model-K include:
- Available widths of 20” without arms, 23½” with arms and customized widths upon request
- High-efficiency storage with stacking capacity up to 20 chairs
- Chair and storage cart slim enough to fit through a standard 32” wide doorway
- Removable/replaceable zippered seats and snap-in back covers
- Patented Surround Foam™ that fully surrounds the inner seat and back structure to prevent fabric marks and prolong foam durability
- Durable steel construction that passes a 600 lb. static load test
- Lightweight, front loading design for quicker and easier stacking and storage
- Fully enclosed automatic gravity seat lift-up system
Staging Concepts will offer the SERIES Model-K chairs in a choice of woven or coated/textured material in black or gray color options. Customers may select from a number of optional accessories, including cup holders and magnetic seat and row identifiers. The flexible magnetic system allows row letters and seat numbers to easily be detached with a special removal tool and replaced when needed for the next event. Storage carts also are available with a stacking capacity of up to 20 chairs.
More information about Staging Concepts.
More information about Series Seating.