This grant was established in 2004 to provide USITT members with funding for international travel for advanced research and education in theatre-related fields. Applicants must be current Individual, Early Career, Professional, or Senior USITT members.
This grant will fund projects that:
- Seek new knowledge through international travel to exhibitions, productions, and collections; or
- Provide opportunities in design for international companies; and
- Include a method of sharing experiences with the USITT membership
Individual/Professional Travel Grant Recipients
These grants were established in 2003 to assist USITT student members with international travel for education and research in theatre-related fields. They fund projects that seek new knowledge through international travel to exhibitions, productions, and collections.
All applicants must:
- be a current USITT Student member
- be a full-time student currently enrolled in either an upper-division or graduate program in theatre
- demonstrate excellence or outstanding potential in research or design in any field related to the mission of USITT
Student Travel Grant Recipients
Leigh Spencer Brown