LiNK For Design and Technology
Applicants will register online by November 10. Graduate programs will have access to review these materials in advance of the interview dates.
Recruiters will schedule interviews with candidates via Slottr, which will be linked from each candidate's virtual portfolio page. Candidates will be able to view scheduled appointments prior to the event.
A required pre-interview Q&A will be available for both candidates and recruiters prior to the start of each day, beginning at 10:00 am ET. A link will be provided. Recruiters will schedule interviews using SLOTTR. All candidates will receive a single Zoom link to log in, and a moderator will send candidates to the breakout room assigned to a recruiting institution. It is recommended that initial interviews occur during the hours of 10:30 am ET and 5:00 pm ET during the designated LiNK dates, but please be open to interviews after those dates. Please note, some recruiters may only offer information sessions, while others may request to see additional audition material.
Please include the following in your profile:
- Full Name
- Email Address – this is how recruiters will contact you, so be sure it’s correct!
- The college/university you attended, your graduation year (or anticipated graduation year), and your GPA*
- Whether you’re seeking an MA or MFA (if you’re looking for either, check both boxes)
- Resume (PDF format)
- Work Samples: up to 10 representative samples of your work. These can include process photos, drafting, script/design analysis, stills from productions, detail photos of work, and anything else you think best represents your experience and skill.
- Your preferred school locations: specific states and/or regions
- Your preferred pronouns
- Headshot or recent photo
- Registration: Contact Lizz at USITT