USITT Management Commission
Management Commission provides creative leadership and education to generate strong, dynamic, and effective managers.
- Tina Shackleford, Commissioner
- Laura Lee Everett, Vice Commissioner (VC) for Programming
- Deb Acquavella, VC for Stage Management
- Ryan Gastelum, VC for Production Management
- Patricia Hausmann, VC for Arts Management
- Nicole Queenan, VC for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Lawrence Bennett, VC for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Nykol DeDreu, VC for Stage Management Mentor Project
- Donna Flor, VC for Events Management
- Erin Joy Swank, VC for Portfolio, Resume & Interview Materials Prep Coordinator/Special Projects
- Rusty Cloyes, Coordinator, Management Educators Group
- Michele Kay, Coordinator, Management Educators Group
- The Stage Management Mentor Project provides students and young professionals the opportunity to participate in a real-life training exercise coordinating major conference events.
- Workshops in a variety of management areas are offered during the Annual Conference & Stage Expo.
- Portfolio, Resume, & Interview Materials Prep (PRIMP) sessions provide the opportunity for all to receive feedback on materials presented for job interviews, whether you are a student or professional. Curriculum & Tenure Reviews are also available for Educators.
- The Distinguished Achievement Award is given to managers who have contributed a lifetime of expertise and experience to theatre management.
- The USITT Stage Management Award is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated excellence or outstanding potential in the area of stage management in the performing arts.