USITT Management Commission
Management Commission provides creative leadership and education to generate strong, dynamic, and effective managers.
Commissioner: Laura Lee Everett
VC of Programming
VC for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Lawrence Bennett
VC for Stage Management: Rusty Cloyes
VC for Production Management: Ryan Gastelum
VC for Arts Management: Patricia Hausmann
VC for Stage Management Mentor Project: Nykol DeDreu
VC Events Management: Donna Flor
VC for Theme Parks/Spectacle Management: Nicole Queenan
VC for Special Projects, PRIMP: Erin Joy Swank
Coordinator for Management Educators Group: Rusty Cloyes
Coordinator for Management Educators Group: Michele Kay
Updated: August 31, 2022
- The Stage Management Mentor Project provides students and young professionals the opportunity to participate in a real-life training exercise coordinating major conference events.
- Workshops in a variety of management areas are offered during the Annual Conference & Stage Expo.
- Portfolio, Resume, & Interview Materials Prep (PRIMP) sessions provide the opportunity for all to receive feedback on materials presented for job interviews, whether you are a student or professional. Curriculum & Tenure Reviews are also available for Educators.
- The Distinguished Achievement Award is given to managers who have contributed a lifetime of expertise and experience to theatre management.
- The USITT Stage Management Award is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated excellence or outstanding potential in the area of stage management in the performing arts.