USITT Management Commission
Management Commission provides creative leadership and education to generate strong, dynamic, and effective managers.
Commissioner Tina Shackleford
VC of Programming Laura Lee Everett
VC for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Lawrence Bennett
VC for Stage Management Rusty Cloyes
VC for Production Management Ryan Gastelum
VC for Arts Management Patricia Hausmann
VC for Stage Management Mentor Project Nykol DeDreu
VC Events Management Donna Flor
VC for Theme Parks/Spectacle Mgmt. Nicole Queenan
VC for Special Projects, PRIMP Erin Joy Swank
Associate VC for Special Projects, PRIMP Brian Rangell
Coordinator for Management Educators Group Rusty Cloyes
Coordinator for Management Educators Group Michele Kay
- The Stage Management Mentor Project provides students and young professionals the opportunity to participate in a real-life training exercise coordinating major conference events.
- Workshops in a variety of management areas are offered during the Annual Conference & Stage Expo.
- Portfolio, Resume, & Interview Materials Prep (PRIMP) sessions provide the opportunity for all to receive feedback on materials presented for job interviews, whether you are a student or professional. Curriculum & Tenure Reviews are also available for Educators.
- The Distinguished Achievement Award is given to managers who have contributed a lifetime of expertise and experience to theatre management.
- The USITT Stage Management Award is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated excellence or outstanding potential in the area of stage management in the performing arts.