USITT Safety & Health Commission
The Safety & Health Commission provides for training, education, and the exchange of information on all topics that affect the safety, health, and well-being of performers, technicians, and audience members.
- Bryan Huneycutt, Commissioner
- Anna Glover, VC for Programming/International Programs
- Bill Reynolds, VC Education & Student Alliance Program
- Greg Petruska, VC for Diversity, Inclusion, & Community
- Adam Tackett, VC Technology & Communication
- David "Ross" Rauschkolb, VC Technical Programs
- David Glowacki, VC History/OSHA Alliance Liaison
- Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Commissioner Emeritus
- The Safety & Health Commission promotes safe and productive workplaces at all levels of educational institutions and community, regional, and professional theatres. Commission members also oversee USITT's International Health & Safety Award which honors individuals and institutions that successfully
- The program was created to fund inspections of theatrical rigging in secondary schools across America.