USITT Scene Design & Technology Commission
The Scene Design & Technology Commission furthers interest in the areas of scene design, scenic painting, and properties: provides information about innovations and trends within the field, encourages improvements in the teaching of design.
- Casey Kearns, Commissioner
- Justin A. Miller, Associate Commissioner
- vacant, VC for Programming
- Anita Tripathi, VC for Equity, Diversity & Incusion
- Jesse Dreikosen, VC for Education
- Rob Eastman-Mullins, VC for International Activities
- Nick Embree, VC for New Technologies
- David Nofsinger, VC for Scene Design
- Jamie Clausius, VC for Scenic Art
- Karen Rabe, VC for Props
- Wendy Waszutt-Barrett, VC for History & Heritage
- Michelle Bisbee, Mary Wayne-Thomas, Coordinators for Portfolio Review/Early Career Mentors
Among other projects, the Commission honors distinguished scenic designers with awards and sessions about their designs during the Annual Conference & Stage Expo. Some of those honored are Ralph Funicello, Karl Eigsti, and Richard L. Hay.